Insulation Labs is looking for an experienced and determined Project Foreman to join our team. This position requires a sales-driven personality with exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Oversee and direct assigned projects from start to finish
- Drives crew to and from location
- Great customer service at all times, handles all communication with clients
- Sales; upgrading existing sales by selling additional services or product to clients. Upgrading sales = additional commission.
- Communicates clearly with head installer to ensure smooth execution
- Organizes set up on floor level (keeps equipment, tools and trash safely out of the way)
- Operates insulation vacuum on floor level and handles material to and from crew
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve emerging ones
- Performs quality control check at the end of the job
- Responsible for maintaining vehicle and installation crew’s equipment
- Submitting inventory reports before and after jobs
- Collect payment at the end of job
- Effectively communicate with team to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Inspect and monitor company vehicle
- Clean driving record
- Must have 5 years of driving experience
- Must be authorized to legally work in the US (citizen or work permit)
- Class C (standard) drivers license
- Must be bilingual (fluent in Spanish and English)
- Must have a strong work ethic & be willing to learn
- Ability to handle physical workload
Schedule: Shifts start at 6 AM and end when job is completed, over-time is required. Monday through Saturday.
Pay: $15 per hour + Commission & Overtime
To apply: Call 818-388-4457 or click here to submit an application.