Seeking a reliable, punctual warehouse driver with clean driving record. Ideal candidates are hardworking, positive, self-motivated, have a valid CA driver’s license, a clean driving record, and be able to fulfill daily duties. Applicants must be able to lift 50 lbs and be in good physical condition.
- Clean driving record (must provide DMV print out at interview)
- Must have 5 years of driving experience
- Must be authorized to legally work in the US (citizen or work permit)
- Class C (standard) drivers license
- Must be bilingual (fluent in Spanish and English)
- Must have a strong work ethic & be willing to learn
- Going to clients houses for quality control visits
- Inspecting insulation projects to confirm work completed
- Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
- Perform general warehouse duties as needed
- Locate product within the warehouse facility
- Load & unload trucks prior to install team arriving
- Lift 50 lbs, including rolls of insulation
- Organize insulation warehouse
- Complete and submit daily inventory reports
- Delivering & retrieving materials from job sites
- Driving installation crews to and from jobs
- Dispatch equipment to job foremen
Schedule: Shifts start at 6 AM and end when job is completed, over-time is required. Monday through Saturday.
Pay: $15 per hour & Overtime
To apply: Call (213) 444-5335 or click here to submit an application.